Saturday, August 24, 2013

Jehovah-Jireh

I sit here so undeserving, but so thankful.
My God has provided ALL that I need for my trip. Paid in full.
Not only in funds, but just confirmation after confirmation that is is all a part of His will.


I am so in awe of what God has done.
I am constantly amazed at how He provides for His children, even daughters like me who have little faith. Although excitement has been in the air, my doubtful heart wondered how it would be possible to  raise so much in 2 months. Even though I knew it was God's plan it just seemed so impossible to me.
Day after day He has provided, and day after day God has told me: It is possible.
Tonight, all of my funds were provided in two weeks. As I saw the balance of $0, I heard God say "Ellie, do you really think that I am Jehovah-Jireh/your provider?" Wow!
Oh, how I had to fall to His feet. An undeserving child of the King. Lay my worries at His feet and praise Him! What a loving God we serve that despite our worries, doubts, and little faith; He is there, He provides, and He loves us unconditionally.

My emotions are going crazy.
I am so excited about this trip. I can't wait to meet the people, experience a new culture, and share the awesome love Christ has given me.
I am also uncertain of what is to come. I do not know how my arm will be on the plane and there. As my phantom pain is getting worse, and I pray it will not hinder my time there.
Lastly, I am remembering. September 26th is vastly approaching. Honestly, my heart is grieving. Accepting a no longer normal life with constant stares, challenges, and pain. I am trying to remember the life He gave to me. The strength He has given to conquer each hurdle. The love He has shown by holding me in His arms. Lastly, the peace and joy that has gotten me through each day. And I know He will continue to do these things.

So much going on, but so much praise to Him who is Lord.

I want to just thank you so much.
Another thing that God has shown me, is that I have so many people supporting me.
Y'all I feel so incredibly blessed and grateful.
Thank you.

God is so good.


Jehovah-Jireh= The Lord who provides!!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie, this is the body working together - isn't it wonderful?! You put your needs out there and He met them through people who love you and do support you. I cannot wait to see what else He will do in and through you during this journey.

    ReplyDelete